Alfa O&O Networks has been a leader in delivering IT services and solutions to national academic institutions. Our dedicated education technology team represents more than 15 years of experience with Alfa O&O Networks alone, and more than 40 cumulative years of education technology experience.
Some of our earliest success comes from developing affordable software licensing programs and hardware acquisitions for educational school systems, helping them build a solid foundation for using technology effectively in the classroom.
Alfa O&O Networks provides over 100 K-12 and higher education clients with a full suite of innovative technology solutions that help the faculty work more efficiently; administrators stay more closely connected to staff, curriculum, students and their families, and other educators, and students enjoy better access to resources, which leads to an improved academic experience.
Twenty years ago, for every 90 students, a school provided one computer. Today, that ratio is about four to one - and in some schools, it drops down to one computer for each student. Only a few years ago, a student used only one computer in school - now, that student may use as many as five devices, personal or otherwise, some hardwired and provided by the school; others wireless and brought from home.
Very quickly, we have evolved our services to provide educational entities with management solutions to organize all the device options, increasing bandwidth and coverage, so that both students and teachers can be connected no matter where they are.
Transforming the Learning Experience
Our educational technology solutions are transforming the overall learning experience by integrating managed technology - and even content - into academic life. Whether students are at school, at home or on the bus, our solutions help to manage software, devices, infrastructure and the learning environment they find themselves enjoying.
Most recently, we launched a Technology Experience Center (TEC), which provides educators with an immersive hands-on experience, teaching them how they can transform their classrooms into a new learning environment for their students.
Each session in the TEC offers instructors an opportunity to explore a twenty-first century classroom and to see firsthand the benefits their students will gain from such a rich learning experience.
Alfa O&O Networks offers a wide range of services for education technology advancement:
- Academic Software Licensing - One of only two Microsoft Academic specific Licensing Solution Providers (LSP), our software licensing specialists work with educational institutions to determine which academic licensing program or set of programs best serves their needs.
- Technology Acquisition - Provisioning service tailored to fit your business processes, either through a face-to-face relationship with our outside sales team, over the phone with our inside sales team or through our online portal.
- IT Deployment - IT Deployment of hardware and software across multiple buildings, campuses, integrations of emerging technologies and large-scale, deadline-critical rollouts and equipment refreshes.
- Desktop Virtualization - Desktop Virtualization services offer organizations the opportunity to reduce costs through consolidations, increase scalability and directly impact operations.
- Network Services - Focused on creating a more efficient network infrastructure through server integration, network enterprise storage and network design.
- Technology Logistics Centers - Alfa O&O Networks designs, builds and operates computer repair depots supporting all leading personal computer brands. Our certified technicians deliver best-in-class service, saving you time and money.